Current Employment Opportunities
Scroll down for details and a job application.
Administrator, Red Bud Assisted Living Center
Resumes must be accompanied by a City of Perkins application
Red Bud Assisted Living Center
215 West Freeman Avenue
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / ADMINISTRATOR – EXEMPT
REPORTS TO: City Manager / Perkins Industrial Development Authority Trust
HOURS/DAYS: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Evenings, weekends, & holidays as needed
To direct the day-to-day function of the community in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long-term care facilities to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.
ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, ensuring a positive, calm environment throughout the community.
• Ensure that each resident receives the necessary care and medical and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, maintain, monitor, supervise and direct all community departments and overall operations, including programs, activities, policies and procedures and implement changes as necessary.
• Assist department directors in developing and using community policies and procedures and establish rapport among all departments.
• Interpret and ensure compliance with all community policies and procedures by all employees, residents, families, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
• Represent the community at and participate in company meetings and contacts with the community’s owner(s), the medical community, outside support agencies, ancillary providers and private and governmental agencies.
• Plan, develop and maintain an ongoing quality assurance action to correct deficiencies; and, implement and maintain effective marketing and public relations programs.
PERSONNEL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Recruit, interview, hire and maintain competent personnel to supervise and direct the activities of the departments.
• Supervise and direct department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating personnel to maintain and ensure an adequate staff of qualified personnel at all times.
• Maintain and implement job descriptions and performance evaluations for all staff positions.
• Supervise and direct department directors in scheduling department work hours.
• Maintain proper documentation’s and records on all personnel in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Delegate administrative authority, responsibility and accountability to the personnel as deemed necessary to ensure performance of all assigned staff positions.
BUDGET, PLANNING, AND INVENTORY FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Review monthly financial statements and provide information to the City’s administrative offices.
• Comply with State and City accounting systems, processes, and procedures.
• Keep abreast of economic conditions and situations and make adjustments as necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of annual operating budget.
• Oversee revenue and expenditures to ensure that the facility operates within its annual budget.
• Approve and authorize the purchase of food, equipment and supplies to ensure adequate quantities are available to meet the day-to-day operational needs of the community and its residents and to ensure a clean and safe environment for the residents.
SALES & MARKETING
• Function as the Sales Leader of the community and manages all sales functions.
• Oversee the Move-in process including family meetings and contract execution
• Manage and perform the external business development process
• Manage relationships with key referral sources
• Operate and navigate the lead database system
• Proactively and strategically address open inventory
• Conduct tours and presentations
• Conducts weekly “At Risk” meeting
• Develop and implement Marketing Plan and update quarterly
• Insure all available units are in “show ready” condition
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Participate in the community’s Manager on Duty (MOD) program on assigned weekends.
• Direct, serve on, attend and participate in various committees of the community.
• Provide written and/or oral reports to the City Manager and Perkins Industrial Development Authority Trust.
• Evaluate and implement recommendations.
SAFETY AND SANITATION FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Ensure that all personnel, residents and visitors follow established policies and procedures including safety regulations, fire protection and prevention policies, smoking regulations, infection control procedures and waste and disposal procedures.
• Ensure that the community and surrounding grounds are maintained in good repair; review accident and incident reports and establish effective accident prevention programs and, ensure that all personnel attend and participate in Hazardous Communication and Universal Precautions training programs prior to reporting for work assignments.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
• Maintain professional competence and keep abreast of changes in the assisted living field through attendance and participation in continuing education programs, workshops, seminars and training programs.
• Assist department directors in planning, developing, conducting and scheduling orientation, in-service training and other educational activities for personnel to ensure that current materials and programs are continuously provided.
• Meet with department directors on a regular basis and encourage, conduct and participate in the in-service classes and supervisor level training programs.
• And any other tasks, assignments, projects or requests as deemed by management.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be a Licensed Administrator in the state of Oklahoma in good standing.
• Must have thorough knowledge of all applicable state regulations governing assisted living.
• Must have satisfactory criminal background check in accordance with state requirements.
• Must have satisfactory credit check.
• Must have upper body strength adequate to bend, lift, shift, move, and/or assist in moving articles of more than twenty-five pounds.
• Must be able to squat, reach, and stretch without distress. Must be able to tolerate extended periods walking, standing.
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
• Must read, write, speak and understand English.
• Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly.
Applications are available at: Perkins City Hall
110 North Main
Perkins, OK 74059
Between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Resumes must be accompanied by a completed City of Perkins job application.
The City of Perkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part-Time Kennel Assistant
Qualified applicants must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays. (Approximately 5 hours per week).
Click here for a full job description.
CNA's and CMA's, Red Bud Assisted Living Center
Red Bud Nurse/Aide Applications are available at Red Bud Assisted Living Center or click here.
JOB TITLE: CMAs and CNAs with MAT
Nurse aides need to be able to work with elderly and be good team players to provide direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with facility policies and procedures and report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
Responsibilities answering call lights, dressing, bathing, cleaning, helping with activities, assisting with residents. Must respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents. Perform other duties assigned.
CMA or CNA with MAT: All CNA responsibilities as above. Follow facility policies and procedures to implement medication orders; to administer medications in an accurate and timely manner.
Must be committed to person-centered care by demonstrating and being supportive of individual resident choice and controlled resident-preferred routines in all aspect of daily living.
- State registered/nursing assistant, who has successfully completed the State certification course for medication assistants.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Drivers License, Meet Motor Vehicle record requirements, determined by Liability Carrier
- Meet all health requirements imposed by law
- Completion of a nursing assistant certification program or proof of valid and current certification
Benefits available for successful full-time candidates.
Applications are available at:
Red Bud Assisted Living Center
215 W. Freeman
Perkins, OK 74059
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Resumes must be accompanied by completed job applications.
View & Print the City of Perkins Job Application
The City of Perkins conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. The City strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply to all job openings. The City of Perkins is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The City of Perkins prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.