How do I start Water, Sewer and Trash services with the City of Perkins?
Submit your request for new service in person at City Hall.

Print an application for new service from our website or pick one up at City Hall.

Please present proof of identity with a government-issued photo ID. Acceptable forms of identification are found on the Federal I-9 form from the Department of Homeland Security. These include U.S. and Foreign Passport, Permanent Resident or Alien Registration Receipt Card, Employment Authorization Document containing a photo, a State issued Drivers License, Federal or State issued ID card, U.S. Military Card, Military Dependent's ID Card.

Please present a copy of your lease or deed (for address verification).

Deposits range from $0 to $300, based upon your credit history. The deposit and a $25.00 service fee are collected prior to connection of services.

Please call us if you have questions: (405) 547-2445

Show All Answers

1. How do I start Water, Sewer and Trash services with the City of Perkins?
2. When is my City utility bill due?
3. What if I can’t pay my bill in full?
4. If my water gets shutoff can I pay a partial payment and have it reconnected?
5. Who do I call to report a water or sewer emergency?
6. How do I start gas or electric services?
7. What do I do if I have a leak and need an emergency shut-off after hours?
8. What do I do if I am having unusual waste water problems throughout my house?
9. What items will the trash company pick up?
10. What do I do if they missed my trash?
11. How do I get an additional polycart (trash can)?
12. What if my polycart is broken or damaged?
13. What do I do if I occasionally have too much garbage for my polycart?
14. What holidays affect trash pick-up?