Subpoenas & Warrants


A subpoena is a court order that requires a person to appear in court to give testimony or to present documents and related articles to be produced as evidence at a hearing. A process server or officer will serve a witness personally with a subpoena. The City Attorney may also ask a witness to appear voluntarily without serving a subpoena.

If you have received a subpoena, follow the instructions on it. Failing to follow a subpoena is considered contempt of court and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.


If you fail to appear on your court date or comply with the court's orders, the municipal court judge can issue a warrant for your arrest. Once a warrant is issued, if you are stopped by an officer for any reason, the officer will arrest you and take you into custody.

Below is a list of people with outstanding warrants.We realize that there may be many people who have forgotten about their outstanding tickets and encourage them to contact the court clerk to get this matter cleared up before they are arrested.

View a list of warrants (PDF).

The warrants listed on this site are for informational purposes only. Outstanding warrants on this page are updated frequently. Please note that warrants are continually being issued and cancelled 24 hours per day, seven days a week. Please check the time at the bottom of the warrant return page for the last update time.

All warrants should be verified through Perkins Municipal Court, 405-547-2445, during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. After hours contact Perkins Police Department, 405-547-2855, and/or Payne County Sheriff's Office, 405-372-4522 option 1, before service.

Only law enforcement officers may make an arrest based on a warrant. Citizens cannot serve warrants.

The fact that a warrant is listed on this page does not mean that Perkins will extradite the offender. Please contact Perkins Police Department for additional information at 405-547-2855.

If you feel a warrant is listed in error please contact the municipal court clerk at 405-547-2445.