Municipal Court, which was postponed in a response to the coronavirus pandemic, has resumed as detailed by an Administrative Order dated May 26, 2021.
Please make note of the following information:
- The court will limit the number of persons in the courtroom at any given time to allow for social distancing.
- All other defendants and interested parties shall remain outside of the library building and shall maintain social distancing until they are called to appear.
- Sanitizer stations will be available in the library lobby and in the courtroom.
- Defendants and interested parties with flu-like illnesses including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or the recent loss of taste or smell are prohibited from entering the courtroom.
- Please call (405) 547-2445 with any questions.
Make online payments here.
Additional information can be found in the City of Perkins Municipal Court Administrative Order May 2021.