110 N Main Street
Ph: (405) 547-2445
Fx: (405) 547-5440
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The City Clerk is appointed by the City Manager with approval of the City Commisison.
Responsibilities of the City Clerk and staff:
- Scheduling meetings of all the City boards and commissions
- Scheduling official holidays for all City offices
- Filing and maintaining documents related to municipal elections
- Administering beer, wine, and liquor licenses
- Processing open records requests
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Preparing agendas for the various City boards and commissions
- Maintaining all city records, including:
- Minutes of all official meetings