Everyone needs a little help now and then. If you are facing a situation where you can't pay your bill in full by 5:00 p.m. on the day before cut-off day, which occurs monthly on the 20th, please submit an extension request. You may do so by completing our online form (see below), or you may call City Hall to complete a form over the telephone, or receive a form via email, or you may come in to City Hall.
All extension requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Preference will be given to extension requests that meet the following criteria:
• Submitted by the account holder or family member.
• Submitted BEFORE the cut-off date.
• Account holder has had service at least 3 months.
• Account holder has no disconnects within the last 6 months.
• Account holder has not had a returned check within the last 12 months.
Please contact us if you need further information: (405) 547-2445
Please allow 24 business hours for processing.