- The court will limit the number of persons in the courtroom at any given time to allow for social distancing.
- All other defendants and interested parties shall remain outside of the library building and shall maintain social distancing until they are called to appear.
- Everyone entering the courtroom shall be required to wear masks.
- Sanitizer stations will be available in the library lobby and in the courtroom. Everyone is instructed to sanitize their hands prior to entering the courtroom.
- Defendants and interested parties with flu-like illnesses including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or the recent loss of taste or smell are prohibited from entering the courtroom.
- Please call (405) 547-2445 with any questions.
Additional information can be found in the City of Perkins Municipal Court Administrative Order of May 2020.
To learn more about City offices and services affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our web page.