Utility Department


The City of Perkins provides water, sewer, and trash services to residential and commercial customers. Trash services are contracted through Davis Sanitation.

Annual Water Quality Report (Consumer Confidence Report)

The Annual Water Quality Report can be downloaded by clicking the link below. The report covers the past calendar year. Paper copies can be obtained by contacting City Hall, 405-547-2445.

View the 2019 Annual Consumer Confidence Report (PDF).

Water and Sewer (Wastewater Treatment Plant) Testing

To receive a copy of our latest test results, please email City Hall or call 405-547-2445 or to view test results, view the results page.

Report a Problem

To report a problem with your utility services or billing, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk at (405) 547-2445. If you are having emergency water or waste water issues after regular business hours, please call (405) 547-2445 and follow the auto-attendant instructions.

Billing Information

The City of Perkins bills monthly for water, sewer, trash, and ambulance services. Bills are due on the 10th of the month. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, bills will be due the following business day.

A 10% penalty will be applied on the day following the due date to those accounts not paid in full.

Meters are typically read during the third week of each month and bills are mailed around the 27th of the month. If you have not received your bill by the 4th of the month, please contact City Hall at (405) 547-2445, to find out your account balance.

Accounts not paid in full by the 19th of each month are subject to disconnect on the 20th of each month. If the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday, disconnects will take place on the following business day. Scroll down this page for more information on requesting an Extension.

Water and sewer rates are set by resolution. For the current rates, please consult Resolution 1-2020.

Ways to Pay Your Bill

  • Mail your payment to PO Box 9, Perkins, OK 74059.
  • Pay your bill in person or place your payment in the drop box located at City Hall. Please do not put cash in the drop box.
  • Enroll in automatic bank draft, or ACH, and your bill will be debited from your bank account on the due date each month. To enroll in ACH, please fill out the ACH Authorization Form (PDF) and return to City Hall with a voided check. To terminate ACH, please fill out the ACH Termination Form (PDF).
  • Pay Your Bill Online

Request New Service

Submit your request for new service in person at City Hall.

Please present proof of identity with a government-issued photo ID. Acceptable forms of identification are found on the Federal I-9 form from the Department of Homeland Security. These include U.S. and Foreign Passport, Permanent Resident or Alien Registration Receipt Card, Employment Authorization Document containing a photo, a State-issued Driver's License, Federal- or State-issued ID card, U.S. Military Card, or Military Dependent’s I.D. Card.

Please present a copy of your lease or deed (for address verification).

Deposits range from $0 to $300, based upon your credit history. The deposit and a $25.00 service fee are collected prior to connection of services.

Application for New Residential Service (PDF)
Application for New Commercial Service (PDF)

Transfer Existing Service

If you are a current customer and are moving from one home in town to another, you may transfer your existing deposit and services for a fee of $25.

Please complete the Residential Transfer of Service form, which will be electronically submitted to the Utility Department. Please allow 24 business hours for processing.

If you have questions, please contact City Hall at (405) 547-2445.

Terminate Service

If you are moving away from Perkins, we are sorry to see you go!

Please remember to terminate your services. You may print the form below and return it to City Hall.

Residential Termination of Service (PDF)
Commercial Termination of Service (PDF)

Request for Extension on Utility Payment

You may request an extension to submit payment for your utility bill. Click to download a .pdf version of the payment plan request form or

Click here for more information and to complete our online request.

Please allow 24 business hours for processing.

Sewer Credit

Credit may be requested under certain circumstances such as annually filling a swimming pool or a verifiable homeowner leak. To request a credit, please complete the Sewer Credit Request form.